Thursday 4 November 2010

Back on Track

So BBC Blast is over and done with, it's time to get back to work and play a bit of catch up with work for the course.

First off; Script.
Getting back on monday the first thing on my mind was to get my section of the multi cam script up to date. After completing my treatment i was swept away for 3 weeks to be enlisted into the Blast, leaving the rest of the scriptwritting team to get on writting their first drafts... Well, that was the plan. Sure the guys had done the majority of their first drafts but there is still a whole lot of formatting still to do as well as the ending and the beginning to smooth out.
But my thought was typically, why not lead by example. So monday night i sat down and knocked out my first draft for the scifi section, swiftly followed by the action section on tuesday night. And here we are Thursday, 11:58, watching the inbox as i pray each one of those perfectly formatted scripts will be dropping in any minute. So i raise my glass, and heres to wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment